Care for patients how we would want our family and ourselves treated.
- Deliver exceptional, safe, and effective medical treatment to result in patient satisfaction through provider collaboration, patient inclusion in decision-making, and conscientious patient care.
- Keep referring providers informed and “in the loop” regarding treatment and delivery of care.
- Include referring providers in the patient’s plan and delivery of care as requested.
- Maintain an open line of contact and communication with referring providers for prompt response to questions or concerns.
- Provide immediate availability for consultation, questions, and assistance.
Contact Information for Referring Providers
- Office (business hours and non-urgent calls): (310) 730-8008
- Hospital Exchange (after hours and urgent calls): (310) 730-8008 (ask to be patched directly to Dr. Allison)
- Direct Cell Phone: access will be given following consultation
- info@DrAllison.org for non-urgent manners (emails are usually checked within 24 – 48 hours)
For Resident Surgeons
Orthopedic Oncology & Advanced Reconstruction Rotation Packet
To learn more about how Dr. Allison can work with you, call (310) 730-8008 or fill out the online contact form for more information today.Online Contact Form
Next, read information for our orthopedic oncology patients.